JR Okie Smokie Hawaiian Roll Ham and Cheese Sliders
- INGREDIENTS: 1 pkg. Hawaiian rolls, Swiss cheese, Ham, Crushed pineapple, JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ Sauce, Melted butter
- DIRECTIONS: Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Layer Swiss cheese, ham, crushed pineapple and top with JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ sauce. Brush tops with melted butter. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
JR Okie Smokie Coyote Burger
- INGREDIENTS: 8 oz whipped cream cheese, 5 jalapenos (seeds removed and finely chopped), 1/4 c. JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ Sauce, 1/3 lb. 80/20 ground beef patty, grilled Red onion slices
- DIRECTIONS: Mix first three ingredients well and refrigerate for at least two hours to allow the flavors to merge. Spread 2-3 oz. of mixture on a toasted bun. Add the grilled hamburger patty and top with onion slices.
Pete's Panhandle Panini
- INGREDIENTS: 1 Tri-tip roast, Pete's Cowboy Boot Dust or dry rub of your choice, Grilled onions, Hoagie rolls, JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ Sauce, Cheddar Cheese
- DIRECTIONS: Dry rub roast and smoke at 225 degrees for three hours. Let cool for 45 minutes under a foil tent. Slice meat across the grain. Place meat on a flat top grill or outdoor grill. Top with JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ Sauce and grill until meat is carmelized. Remove meat from gill. Place meat, cheddar cheese, and onions in hoagie roll. Place hoagie in Panini machine or on a grill under a foil wrapped brick. Toast for 4-5 minutes.
JR Okie Smokie Holy Cow Tips
- INGREDIENTS: 3 lb. sirloin tip steak, 1/2 c. JR Okie Smokie Gourmet BBQ Sauce, 1/2 c. steak sauce (preferably Heinz 57)
Mix sauces together. Place steak tips in a ziploc bag and add the sauce mixture. Place bag in refrigerator for a minimum of two hours (six hours is best). Grill tips to proper temp. Medium rare is best. You'll say HOLY COW when you taste them!